Wednesday, October 17, 2012

OOTD/FOTD

Hey Guys!

Before I begin with my OOTD, I would like to apologize for not being regular in updating this space. I was in Delhi for a bit and there I really managed to ruin my skin. Now I'm back strictly following my skin care routine and trying to undo the damage; in this whole process my skin is peeling like that of a snake/lizard(?)...yeah one of those or both or whatever....

ANYWHO let's just jumpt into my OOTD first













This is a snapshot of what I wore on my second day in delhi. Close-up pictures will follow along with details about the outfit. To begin with, there was a slight nip in the air and I could finally resort to wearing my racerback vest with a see-through shirt over it. I hate layering in summers! :( I just cant pull it off...






















I wore black tights which my mum got from the States with a  cream racer back vest which had some serious detailing at the back (you may check it out through this post. Since I <3 showing off the detailing, I chose to wear a see through shirt over it.  Now because we were facing mixed weather conditions in delhi, I opted out of wearing ballerinas or closed shoes and wore my sandals instead :)

My sandals are from this leather shop at Colaba Causeway & the pair cost me 200INR!!! They have been with me for a long time and are as good as new :D



I bought the shirt from Colaba Causeway for a mere 250INR; around the same time my bestie from college bought it from delhi (SAKET Select Citywalk) for around 3000INR!!!! 

The Shirt is loose and flows quite nicely (however, I dont think you can figure that out in the pictures) SOWIE!!!
























Now for the FOTD


I'm wearing:
1. Revlon Photo Ready Concealer 005 Medium Deep
2. Lakme Perfect Radiance Multi-Mineral Skin Lightening Compact with SPF 20
3. ELF Volume Pumping Mascara
4. Estee Lauder Eyeshadow duo-24-Apricot/16 Chocolate
5. Some Random Blush which came in one of my palettes
6. Clinique Lipstick in Raspberry Glace topped with Fireberry Gloss :)


Please Note:
Due to the present condition of my skin I will not be able to review any new makeup items which I have bought at least for another week or so. However, I will continue to update this space with more articles about my skin care routine/ hair care/ makeup bag/ makeup which I have been using. Do pour in your comments and dont forget to subscribe!

<3

:)

3 comments:

linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...