Friday, January 11, 2013

NOTD: Revlon Top Speed 670 Violet; NAIL TREND 2013

Revlon Top Speed, 670-Violet

So my mum got this one from the States last year. Yesterday when I was trying to pick a color for my nails I looked at all the neons and pinks in my stash and said, "YOU'RE ALL SO 2012; LET'S TAKE A BREAK." With that I hovered over to this violet shade and asked, " Shall we try a One-Night Stand?"


Fortunately for me Mr.Violet, Shade 670 turned out to be quite a pleasure ;)


I have it in extra-large size ;) ;) ehmmm...14.7ml to be precise :D


ABOUT HIM
1. I have the 14.7ml packing. In India i guess it is available in 8ml packings
2. Cost in India is around INR 220/-
3. Top speed, dries up in a minute, I choose to act like a mannequin for 5 mins (only because I'm a lil too much of a psycho when it comes to my nail paints)
4. Satin Finish, the above pictures are all in varied lighting
5. Single coat is a tiny beet sheer. I would opt for 2 coats
6. The color is kind of 'bitchy' if you know what I mean, a true blue 'VIOLET'!
7. I think this color should rule the nail colors this season :D

I have been spoilt, I'll try buying more of top speeds from now on!!!

NOTE: Mr.Violet is easy to chip and the magic of his color can wear off the very next day ;)
Muah! 
<3

linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...