Friday, January 25, 2013

Quick TIP to up your Metabolism and shed those kilos!

So I'm going to give you 3 pointers which have worked for me in this winter season. I followed these tips along with my regular diet and exercise and lost 1.2kg in 4 days. Without further ado, I'll just let you decide:

  1.  Take a teaspoon of fenugreek seeds (methi seeds your mum/ you put in Kudhi) and dip them overnight in a cup of water. Next morning on an empty stomach have the water you soaked the seeds in.
  2. Have 2 cups of green tea everyday. I have reviewed my favorite green tea HERE. Preferably, you must have both the cups atleast half an hour before your meals but then 2 cups are the key. Have it anytime; just have it.
  3. Other than fenugreek and green tea I also have 2 mugs of coffee. And by coffee I mean a mug of toned milk with coffee powder. Lol!
Remember, if you follow these steps you might feel that you are having a lose stomach but its just a simple way of detoxifying. And I'm still having all these things for the next one month. Also, you must never add sugar or honey to any, any of these drinks.

Do let me know what you think!
<3

linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...